Similan and Surin National Parks
DIVING DAY TRIPS
We offer a selection of diving day trips to the Similan and Surin National Parks. Plus trips to the reefs and wrecks close to Khao Lak.
The day trips are perfect for divers of all levels.
DIVING DAY TRIPS FROM KHAO LAK
You have a lot of choice if you want to do diving day trips from Khao Lak. Short trips to our local house reefs and our three very different off-shore wrecks. Or take a day trip to the Similan Islands, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, the Surin Islands, or Richelieu Rock. If you have more time available check out our liveaboard section.
Dive our shallow house reef or visit the Artificial Reef, an underwater museum with over twenty sunken army trucks, a Navy patrol boat, and other artificial structures.
Choose from one of our three local wrecks. With daily departures, all available as a half-day diving trip from Khao Lak.
SIMILAN ISLAND TRIP
No time for a liveaboard? You can visit the Similan Islands, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, the Surin Islands or Richelieu Rock in just one day.
Why take a diving day trip with
Sea Dragon Dive Center?
PADI 5 STAR IDC CENTER
- We dive in small groups certainly a maximum of 4 divers per group, whichever trip you choose
- We include the free hire of a diving computer for all wreck and Similan day trip dives to ensure everyone can dive the safest profile
- Full safety equipment onboard each boat, for example, a medical kit, life jackets, and oxygen
- You will be picked up from your hotel, take you to the harbour and then drop you off again at the end of the diving day
- If you need to hire diving equipment then you can rest assured it is high quality and fully serviced diving equipment
- For Similan and Surin day trips we work together with our most trusted local dive operators
Diving Day Trips Gallery
If a picture’s worth a thousand words….